Updating TeacherStick Assembly Manager
When you select Assembly Manager from your TeacherStick menu, you get the Assembly Planner for the year in which you purchased the TeacherStick.
You may now wish to have next year’s Assembly Planner available to you.
To access the planner for the 2016-2017 academic year, please follow these instructions.
- Start your TeacherStick and from the Assemblies Menu choose “Assembly Manager”.
- The planner should open in Word. You will be able to see if the planner is for the year you want. If it is not, continue with these instructions.
- Download the planner for the 2016-2017 Academic Year to your computer, by clicking on this link. You will need to be logged in to TeacherStick.com to download the file. Log in with the details you used when you purchased your TeacherStick, or you can create a new account if you wish.
- Copy this file to the “Documents” folder of your TeacherStick.
- To access this new planner you need to use the “Documents Button” on your TeacherStick.
If you need support with this process, please create a Support Ticket from the support menu above. You will need to be logged into the TeacherStick website to create a Support Ticket.